Sunday, November 26, 2006

Long Weekend

Uff, long weekends should be for relaxing but this long weekend was jam packed. I made a feast on Thanksgiving for 15 people. My hubby fried and smoked two great turkeys and our friends all brought good dishes to share. One of our friends flew in for the weekend so after Thanksgiving, we spent our days going to concerts, sight seeing, drift fishing, and taking the mighty Jungle Queen cruise. It has been a great time but I am beat. I have a long week of work ahead of me, some Christmas decorations to start putting up and of course, some shopping.

It is so nice to not be in school right now. I don't know how I did it all before. Uff...it makes me tired just thinking about it.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Did the Scooter dog at least behave during your busy weekend?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home