Saturday, December 09, 2006

Annual Friend Holiday Party

Last night was our annual friend holiday party and gift exchange. It was a very fun night. There was plenty of food, all of the group was able to make it, plenty of spirits to share, and everyone exchanged great gifts (and...it wasn't at our house so no after party cleanup for me!).

Tonight is my work holiday party. I had a crazy idea a few nights ago and invited a ton of people over here for before going to the party (since it is less than a mile down the road from here). I had thought a lot of people wouldn't come but it sounds like more are coming than anticipated. Oh well, the more the merrier right? I need to do a little house cleaning (which it is rather convenient that the hubby decided to go hunting this morning to get out of it) and a quick trip to a few stores.

Oh, and to my readers who were too lazy to register with blogger, I changed my settings so you can post without an account now. Some of my blogger friends gave me some tips...I didn't even know I had chosen that setting! Ah...the joys of being a nerd.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness, now I don't have to sign in. that was always annoying for a lazy person like me.

sean froyd

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It was easy to change, right? Hope your work party went well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home