Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Count down is on

The count down is on. Only 2 more nights at home to get everything ready for our trip north.

1) Ironing=DONE (well, the clothes that were washed last night aren't but that is doable)
2) Presents=DONE (purchased and wrapped)
3) Jazzy Kat Instruction Manual=DONE
4) Packing for trip=in thought process
5) Blazer=Mostly ready to go (the 4 wheel drive is being fixed this morning which we would love to not have to use while driving north but since it is supposed to snow...better safe than sorry)

As you can see, my list is still rather short. I left off picking up the house before we leave since that is a given. That is one attribute I should kill my mother for inheriting. There is this thing she inbedded in us that you can not leave for vacation with a dirty house. I agree, it is nice to come home to a clean one but it seems to add a little extra stress right before you leave.

Hope you all are ready for the holiday. My posting will become even more limited once we depart this week. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home