Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Almost ready and just about gone

My vacation started about 4 hours ago. It is glorious. Well...I think it is. Tomorrow I have to pack all the clothes, load the blazer, and clean the house. I also have to do an hour or so of work because like clock work and pessimistic preminisions...my problems were not resolved before I left today. But...my brain checked out about 12 hours ago :)

Tonight I did some last minute laundry and ironing. Ok, I am lying, I did some ironing, the hubby washed some clothes. Anyhow, since he didn't have his stuff done, I went for a walk with the wild hound and my friend and her baby. It was nice to be out and see the Christmas lights. What was even more fun was the fact that although it was still hot and humid, there was a nice breeze that made you want to think it was cool out. We had a decent walk going but it started to sprinkle and her baby was not too fond of the climate. We cut our walk short and got him home. Hopefully the fresh air will make him sleep a little better tonight so mom can get some rest. That's right Kyle, you got a honorable mention in my blog!

I am excited to have some time away from work. Hopefully it will put me back in the mind set where I like work and am refreshed to tackle the problems that await my return. My promise to myself is to only check my work email sporadically, mainly to keep my inbox from overloading. I have full faith in my trusty employee that she will do just fine while I am out. No micromanaging and no frantic interludes from me. That's a promise. Ah...I think I am starting to relax...maybe just a little...

Happy Holidays everyone. I may not post until I arrive in MN Saturday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home