Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busy week

So far this week has been hopping at work. I have felt like the world is spinning at a rate I can't keep up with. I am looking forward to the next couple weekends. This weekend, my parents are coming for an early Turkey Day. We plan on smoking a turkey on Saturday and then heading to Homestead for the NASCAR race.

Then the following weekend, we have a guest coming from out of town, we are hosting the big Turkey Day event, might go drift fishing, and plan on hitting the Aerosmith and Motley Crue concert. Not to mention it is a 4 day weekend; ah, that makes it even better. I would like to put the Christmas decorations up too but we will see what other events unfold.

I know I keep mentioning applying to teach...maybe tomorrow or first thing Saturday morning before my parents come. I want to get it done with but really like the free time I have had. I am already wondering how I ever got so much done in one week with school.

The diet and exercise plan is going ok. It sure is tough to get back into the swing of it. So far I have walked a couple times this week and have drastically reduced my caloric intake. The bummer is today I blew most of the calories on a stupid chicken sandwich at Burger King. I would rather have saved some of those up for a nice glass of wine or a beer tonight while good tv is on. Oh well. H2O will have to do.

I had my eyes checked tonight and since they are still dilated, this is tough typing. Sorry for any blatant typos.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could apply for a teaching position in the new year. Give yourself the holidays to relax!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

good luck, I hope you get more responses to teaching apps than I have!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home