Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blogger...what's up?

Yesterday I logged into check my blog and it was all crazy. Today I switched over to the new format. That must be their trick to make you switch. Mess it up so you think your only option is to upgrade...hmmm...

The hubby has been working hard at this turkey he is smoking. It looks delicious so I hope it turns out. Plus the weather is nice and cool. I opened windows to air the house out but one small problem...smoker smoke is filtering in. Oh well. It beats stinky dog smell.

I have to get moving; we have a busy weekend ahead of us. The parents will be here in a little over and hour and I still have some last minute cleaning. I also have some work work to do before the weekend is over. I am sure we squeeze in some shopping but unfortunately, I think it will be at Publix.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Blogger can be a bea-atch. Don't take it personally.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home