Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Capstone assignments-all in!

I did it, I hit the send button and submitted my action research proposal paper. It isn't due for another week but I decided the longer I looked at it, the more anxious I would become. I am over it. I even answered all the main discussion threads for the remaining three weeks. I am just waiting to post those each week and post to my peers.

That leaves me with a final and a reflective journal to write for my elective class. That class has some weekly discussion threads too but I haven't looked at them yet. I hope to get this all done by a week from now. Then I can sit back and worry until my final grades are posted. Just kidding, well, sort of...

Now I need to pick a new topic to blog about...time for a new hobby.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

How about mowing the lawn and taking out the trash? I feel bad that I have stolen these hobbies from you for so long. They are all yours now. Have Fun!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I thought I would start small with checking the mail, ironing, or maybe even cooking. I am not sure I can venture into the world of going to the grocery store, mowing the lawn, or taking the trash from the garage to the curb. I might be able to get it out of the kitchen to the garage though! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home