Friday, October 13, 2006

Pretend vacation

The hubby leaves today for his duck hunting trip to North Dakota. It will be like a pretend vacation for me. I will have to pick up his slack on the household chores but at least I can eat and watch whatever tv I want while he is gone. Not that it has stopped me while he is home...but cheese and a bottle of wine will equal a meal while he is gone. Same with chips and salsa. I can also go to bed at 9pm and no one will harass me. The down side is that while he is out playing, I will still be getting up and going to work each day, taking care of the animals, and up keep on the house. I know...not that big of a deal. This is the first time we have been apart more than a week since we got married. It is scary to think we used to go for months without seeing each other.

Not much for excitement in the blogging world. I will have more after our friend's 50th B-day bash this evening, another friend's 30th, and a shopping spree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home