Sunday, October 08, 2006

Working on my final research paper

We had a great game night last night at a friend's house and so I am moving a little slow today. I was hoping to have the full rough draft done today but it looks like maybe later this week...who knows; there are still a few more hours of daylight :) I have been putting this one off as long as possible. Today I calculated and analyzed some raw data for my research paper. I have no idea how to really do this correctly and at this point, could care less. I do have to figure out how to incorporate my results and some tables into my paper and write up a final conclusion. Then I am done with paper writing for my capstone class. Just weekly message boards after that. I figure next weekend will be final paper writing weekend for my elective class. That should go a little more smoothly, I hope!

I was working on both computers today and of course my giant spreadsheet I want to send myself is on my work computer. I hadn't cleaned up my files for a while and decided to since I got the "over your storage limit" email today. Now it is taking eons to transfer. Shame on me. I must stick to my weekly cleanup otherwise this is a painful wait. Gotta love technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home