Saturday, October 14, 2006

Temporarily single

With the hubby gone on his duck hunting trip, I have been enjoying my temporary single lifestyle. Yes, I changed the cat's litter and took out the last of the garbage last night. Then I went to a birthday part for a friend of ours and drank my fair share. This morning, the dog got me up at the normal time and was quite a fussy little thing considering she got to sleep on the bed with me last night. I was officially up and started my day before 8am because of her shenanigans. I looked outside and noticed someone decided it would be fun to dump most of my recyclables all over the yard (which of course means if they aren't in the bin, the recyclable garbage guys don't pick them up). I missed them so I hurried out to bag it up before the regular garbage men came but I missed them by about 3 houses. Darn! Oh well....just more garbage for Wednesday. After that little adventure, I went out for lunch and shopping with a friend. It was a very unproductive trip and left me very tired. I came home and ate my lunch leftovers, watched a little tv, took a nap and then hit the computer for some homework. I have started laundry but it takes me forever because I always forget about it. I will get that finished up tomorrow before I go to another birthday party. I feel like quite the party queen. I wonder what social activities Monday-Friday will bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home