Thursday, October 05, 2006

My hubby-the tech guy

Ok, I admit I stink when it comes to technology. Do you know how hard it was to work as "tech support" at an online university when I barely knew how to turn my computer on? I have come a long way but not as long as I should have for working in that hell hole for 9 months. I am scared of it because I don't ever know how bad I can screw something up. So my spyware adventure was quite interesting. I was comfortable running the normal spyware removal products but after a while, nothing would take care of my virus/bug thing I had going on. So...I had to call in my hubby for support.

He hates messing with the computer and gets frustrated with me because the things he is comfortable with and does all the time I don't and am very awkward with. Don't even ask, I am sure all of you would think I am a moron. Now the programs I use all the time and the way I navigate them...I get frustrated watching him maneuver in those areas. With that said, I was asked to leave the room and leave him alone. He would fix it. And he did! :) I didn't have much time to do any homework last night because he finished just in time for Lost (which was awesome!). I did realize this...without the computer or homework, I actually got some ironing done!

The weekend ahead looks like turning in my final EPP and writing my Philosophy of Education paper. After that (and hopefully I can squeeze in one more paper) I have a my final research paper, a final tech elective paper, and a reflective journal. It is coming together.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Send your husband my way! (Not in the dirty sense -- get your mind out of the gutter.) No, I need him to fix our computer as well. It is sick with viruses.

"Lost" was awesome. Still so many questions...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home