Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy weekend and busier week ahead

My weekend was packed with a household shopping spree and entertaining my parents. My hubby, dad, and a family friend put in our new laminate wood floor this weekend. They worked their buns off. It looks great.

I decided to for go my usual weekend torture of 8+ hours of homework to get some shopping done. We found some great deals and the house looks good. I am pretty excited.

With all that "fun" work and no homework, I am looking at a week filled with school work to play catch up for all that I didn't get done this weekend. Yuck. As you can tell from this blog, my brain isn't quite functioning correctly. The words just won't come out in real sentences.

Time to call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home