Thursday, September 28, 2006

Positive scorecard

I tried to blog last night but blogger is not being very cooperative. I had good news to share.

First and foremost-my mother in-law's health situation and surgery went well. She gave us all a scare but came through with flying colors. Yeah!!! Stress and worry level decreased by about 90% after we got the call that everything is ok. Today I talked to her on the phone and she sounded good. That erased the other 10% of worry I was still carrying.

Second, I got a huge chunk of my EPP done last night. I only have 3 more commentaries and then some editing and then that is getting submitted with no looking back. After that I think I only have 2 major assignments in that class and two in my elective class. The rest is just daily/weekly stuff. Countdown is on!

Thirdly, Ryan ripped up the carpet and got the floor all prepped for the new flooring. Looks like the floor is going to be beautiful. The 20 boxes arrived yesterday. Of course we had to pull a couple boards out and look at them. I guess it is time to learn how to post pictures so I can show the progress.

That is all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home