Saturday, August 19, 2006

Super cleaner

Well, every ten weeks I do a superb cleaning job on the house or odd and end chores that I normally don't do while in school. Today I was a cleaning machine. I cleaned the outside of all the windows on the house (I will tackle the inside after I finish school). I proceeded to wash all three cars, clean the kitchen thoroughly, dusted, swept and washed floors, watered plants, cleaned sliding glass doors and other little chores like cleaning out my wallet. I am pooped. It sure is easier to write a paper than clean the house :)

Only a few more days of freedom and back to the grind. I think I am going to take a nap and not feel guilty about it since I don't really have anything I have to do. Who knows, I might even read one of the 4 books I just bought. Ah, I love weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home