Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Hour

So my old boss is moving back to Chicago and I have a new boss as of a week ago. Tonight we had a happy hour/going away party for him. I had the best intentions of leaving early and doing at least an hours worth of work on my final research paper...yep, it's a no go. Happy hour turned into happy 2 hours and I got home and thought there is no way in heck I am working on my paper. Tomorrow my hubby and friends are going to a movie and some other fun things. I will be home cursing myself for not working on my paper tonight. Oh well...tiss the grad student who is procrastinating and hating this last paper.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Jess said...

So, does this mean you're not going to the movie tonight? I'll be the only girl? They'll make me sit three rows back by myself!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Susan,

I try my best to keep Friday's light :)

I have everything else done, just that one paper lingering. I hardly ever procrastinate. I know it's bad when I actually contemplated ironing (which Jess can attest to is my least favorite chore and I literally could spend 3 hours tackling my pile) over working on that paper!

Oh well. It will get done this weekend and turned in a couple days early. I will rejoice and take a little vacation. Hopefully it will refresh me for that final term up ahead.

Jess,

No go for me tonight and you are right. Kevin already said no girls allowed so you will be sitting 3 rows back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home