Sunday, July 30, 2006

One down...sorta

Today I finished the rough draft for one of my finals. I am actually pretty satisfied with it and don't think I will have much to revise when I look it over tomorrow. That leaves me with one reflective journal and my final for my research class. I am hoping to start working on that one (research) this week but know that I will be locked in seclusion next weekend to finish it. I should be able to whip out that reflective journal tonight or later this week. I have gotten that process down to a science but dread doing it. It isn't fun writing.

The worst part about finals is having to do the usual weekly assignments in addition to the final. I wish schools would eliminate some of the "busy work" during finals time. I do a pretty good job managing my time but I still always feel really pushed. I guess that is why some people do not survive college.

I received my grade for my blog but will continue to post for a while. I may change the topics but considering I have one last term to complete, it might be fun to document my trials and tribulations to online learning. Feel free to keep checking the site!

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger Jess said...

What grade did you get for the blog, and how were you assessed for it?

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I will send you an email with the rubrics.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home