Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Long time-no post

Sorry folks. After I wrapped up my finals this weekend I headed to the mall. It was nice to be able to spend time with friends and not rush home to hop on the computer for the last couple days. Not to mention, I had a nice spyware/virus incident that kept me off for a couple days too.

I am off to MN to visit my friends for my high school reunion. The term isn't technically over but all of my gradeable work is turned in. Just before writing this, I received a final grade in my tech elective class. To my relief, I have kept my A average. Hopefully my research class comes back with the same results. It is awful to have a break because it makes me realize how dedicated I have been to my homework over many other things in life. I am going to enjoy life for a couple weeks and then hit the books one last time for my final term.

For those of you in my classes-see you next term. For those of you that are just faithful readers, see you Tuesday upon my return from God's country (MN).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home