Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Passionate debates on the message board

Some weeks our discussion threads on the message board are really boring and don't spike my interest. This weeks was on integrating technology with the arts (music, art, theatre, etc.). This is an area I feel very passionately about. My peers seemed to be in agreement (strong opinions) since most of the posts appeared to have more meat and feeling in them. I felt like my fingers were on fire as I feverishly typed hoping to get my thoughts out as clearly as possible. I am looking forward to reading their replies throughout the next few days.

If you aren't in my class, you will just have to wait but I will continue this thought over the next couple days. Samples and great debates are starting to surface...check back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

remember the key thesis about arguing on the internet:

it's a lot like wrestling with pigs, you'll never win and you'll get filthy, and after a while you realize that the pigs like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home