Friday, August 18, 2006

Bowling and dorks

Last night was the end of the bowling league my husband, his coworkers, and my friends are on. I was a substitute for the girls team but only bowled one game this year. It is amazing how a "sport" that so many of us mock is actually starting to be fun. Everyone has improved over the last several seasons. It is always a nice break to have a few drinks and kick back on a weeknight.

They started discussing joining a 36 week league (this one was only 10). 36 weeks! That is over half the year. I don't think I could bowl that much even if I loved it. I said I might bowl more once school is over. I loved when the hubby would go to bowling because it meant I had a free night to concentrate on homework without any distractions. He is pretty good at leaving me alone but knowing he is lingering around the house is a distraction to me. I want to know what he is doing, talk to him, harass him, etc.

I am full of lame posts this week. Hopefully things will pick up shortly.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Yes, I am very sneaky. I am usually up to all sorts of things while you are doing your homework. Secret things that you will never know about because you are doing your homework. I hope this won't distract you during your last semester.

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Erin said...

And your post explains the dork part of mine I left off...just kidding honey! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home