Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lazy Blogger

I have been a lazy blogger. My week off from school has been fabulous so far. I have started many chores around the house that I have been thinking about doing but not quite able to accomplish while in school (you know...cleaning light fixtures, washing curtains, cleaning outside windows...).

I have also read 3 books so far and just bought 4 more. I was thrilled to see two new books by 2 of my favorite authors. I owe my husband a huge thank you because the one book I missed on the new releases shelf. I have another author I read that has a book coming out in September and thought that was the one he was talking about. I guess I will have to buy that one too when it comes out and hold it as my reward for when I finish school.

I will be back to blogging more regularly. School starts on Wednesday, the 23rd. One last term...I can do it. I will survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home