Sunday, July 23, 2006

A weekend away equals....

I took a trip up to my parent's house to visit my sister before she moves back to Minnesota. I never usually go or do anything on the weekend that would prevent me from spending at least a couple hours Saturday or Sunday working on homework. I felt really confident I had everything done for this week and would just have to buckle down next week to keep up. I am beat from a weekend of activities and partying like I was 21 again. I have the best intentions to log in and post a few comments to my peers on the discussion board tonight but I think I am going to say "not tonight."

I feel extremely guilty for taking a weekend off during the term. Many of you are probably wondering "why feel guilty if you have everything done?" Well, I am just crazy enough and worry about everything that this is going to throw me for a loop this week. I moved to a new department and have a new boss as of last week and already, I have been working later hours and have lost the free time during my day to log in and get a few things done at work. Oh well...at least I know I am in for a busy week of homework at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home