Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Potty Time

Mason got up after 45 minutes of fighting going to bed and told me he had to go pee pee in the potty. I assumed it was another stall tactic but humored him by letting him try. Well, to my surprise and joy, the little dude sat down and peed in his potty chair! Assuming it was a fluke but wanting to be encouraging, I told his teachers at school this morning about it.

Tonight, I looked at his daily sheet and it was full of stickers. He told them at 9:45 he had to go potty and went in the toilet at school. He did it three total times (he still had wet diapers but each time he told them, he did go in the toilet too)! I hope that he really does potty train well and this is the forward movement (please let something with this kid be easy!).

Ryan assumed it would happen because he bought 2 cases of diapers. I had been buying one at a time lately "just in case" we needed to make the switch to pull-ups. I am not going to go buy a case (we have some leftovers from Miller) and see how this progresses over the next few weeks.

Also, we just got his school pictures back. I know I am biased but man, he is fricken adorable in the fall picture. I may have to break some copyright rules and scan one to share. I also thought Miller's 2 year old pics were super too. It must be the age.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Nice job, Mason!

 
At 5:30 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

That's awesome! I had to laugh about your comment that something with Mason should be easy. I remember saying that about Rylee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home