Monday, August 19, 2013

Miller's First Day of Kindergarten

Today is the first day of school and by first day of school, I mean KINDERGARTEN! Miller is officially in elementary school. I have kept a brave face for weeks on this but in all honesty, I was a nervous wreck this morning. I know he will be fine and have a great first day. Here's a few pics of my big boy.





Ryan took Mason to daycare this morning so Miller and I could walk to school together. That meant Mason was up at normal time and had to take his picture inside since it was still dark out. Here are a few of this big boy moving up to the 2 year old room today.










2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM , Blogger Jess said...

A big day!

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

They both look so handsome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home