Friday, August 02, 2013

Waste of a Sick Day

Mason was up most of last night (again). I had already been pondering the idea of calling in sick today and that sealed the deal.

Unfortunately, my grand idea of having a day off without the kids around to either get a ton of things done around the house or run some errands was actually foiled by the lack of sleep. I didn't want to do anything today but take a nap.

I worked for a few hours, met Ryan and Jon for lunch, and slowly tackled a few things around the house. Bleh. It was nice to relax a little but it wasn't my idea of a recovery day.

One of the chores I did accomplish was finding some pics of Mason as a baby to get printed and put in some new frames I bought. Now I just need to sweet talk Ryan into hanging them up. Maybe I am on a roll and will actually make my cornice this weekend...maybe....

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Too bad it was a satisfying day off. Still, a day off is nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home