Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wild Hair or Hare; You Pick

Ryan and I decided it's time to clean house again and that means "get rid of shit." Since our yard/garage/rummage sale was a terrible experience last time, we figured we didn't learn enough to not try it again. That's right, we are going to give it another whirl. Although it was work, it was hot, and we got totally shafted, we did get rid of 99% of our stuff. So...

Today I went through the kids clothes. Miller's down to nothing and Mason is plum full of hand me downs. Caleb will be receiving a good size garbage bag of pants, some t-shirts, and a few other odds and ends. I cleaned out their books but that's as far as I got. (It's about a dozen board books that neither kid liked because they were bought at the wrong time for their age.)

I have a couple totes of clothes to double check before they are in the "to sell pile." I am going to be better prepared for those garage sale whores. I refuse to be completely taken this time around. If anyone has stuff to sell or wants to swing by for a couple hours to help watch the kids or the sell some merchandise, you are more than welcome to join in. We haven't picked a day but my gut tells me it will be Saturday to get it over with.

Current merchandise on the sale include the following (if you want it, let me know, first come first serve):

Pack 'n' play
Stroller with infant car seat and 2 bases
Winnie the Poo push toy (never used outside)
Bumbo (hardly used since Mason's meaty thighs never fit in it)
Booster seat
Musical rocking elephant
Kids toys (baby to 24 months)
Clothes (mostly 24 months to 3T - most of the 2T is off to someone else)
Mason

Just checking to see if you actually read that last one. LOL! :)

4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take Mason
Coyote Grandma

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Erin said...

He's all yours. Free shipping :)

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I have 3 things, off the top of my head, I'm gonna try to unload!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Lol! I hope it went well today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home