Monday, August 12, 2013

Update Time

It's time for a quick update and a little vent session.

Mason is still fighting us on the bed time situation but he is sleeping a little longer once he goes down. It's so frustrating. I can't wait to get my evenings back and be more well rested. The household will eventually return to one with less tension, right?

We had fun at Norah's 4th birthday party this weekend. Hard to believe the kids are growing up so fast.

Ryan and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary. We went to Cap's Place for dinner. It was a nice evening out and the food was fantastic. We bought each other the same anniversary card. I guess that says something about us being united. LOL!

As for my quick vent session...does anyone have a job where they don't deal with morons on a daily basis? I keep finding myself having to play super sleuth on curriculum for professors that are too lazy to do their own job and then they get all huffy when I question them. How fricken hard it is to label a file attachment with the module it goes to? How hard is it to put the student's name in the email where you tell me they are having a problem? I am not a mind reader. Oh and I also don't work 24/7 so quit asking for things on the weekend and getting all up in arms when they haven't been completed by Monday morning. Argh!

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

All I know is that I don't want a job like yours when I go back to work! Yikes! Unfortunately I think there are morons in every work place. :)

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Erin said...

One day I should actually post the reasons why I like my job. Believe me, there are some real reasons to why I keep putting up with crazy.

I am continually amazed at how stupid and lazy people are. It's just hard for me to understand how they survive.

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

I feel your pain. At least my students have the seminars where I make them aware of these issues. I may have to tell them three or four times, but they learn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home