Friday, March 23, 2012

Mason 6 Month Stats

Things have been a little crazy in the Froyd household and hopefully I will get a chance to blog about some of it. For now, you will just have to enjoy these messed up stats.

Mason weighed in at 22 lbs 6 oz (which I think is less than last month-I will have to recheck) and a half inch shorter than his last check up. Something tells me the whole draw a line on paper and measure it afterwards method isn't that accurate. I know he's been sick and not eating a lot but he certainly didn't shrink by half an inch. I know the nurse didn't really stretch him out.

He has a really bad rash under his 4th chin. Yes, I guess that's what happens when you drool a ton and have several chins for it to get stuck in and rub against. He also has an ear infection so he's on antibiotics for that. Not a bad run for this baby. By this time with Miller I think we were on round 3 or 4 of pink eye and had several colds under our belt.

He got his first tooth in about 2 weeks ago and the second one is popping through now.

This was a poorly written post but I need to back to work.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Now that Mason is rolling around and moving around, in general, more, he may just level off some in weight gain. Some kids go through little plateaus of growth. As for "shrinking," that's clearly a nurse error. I'm surprised she didn't re-measure. No baby shrinks!

 
At 6:53 AM , Blogger Erin said...

The nurse was far from friendly. She barely made eye contact or spoke. Normally they are so nice. Friday must have been her Monday. We go back in ten days so I will ask them to remeasure.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the big guy didn't shrink so the nurse must have been a bit off on those measurements. Hope the rash and ear infection clear up soon. Can't wait to hear about your Vegas adventures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home