Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mason Rolled Over

Mason has had two intensive weekends of learning growing up skills. We have been working on sitting and rolling. The sitting he can do for longer periods of time but he's not very steady nor would I leave him for a millisecond due to tumbling over but at least he's getting it. He was so close to a roll this weekend that I sat for what seemed like hours with the video camera. Of course it didn't happen.

Tuesday, he rolled over at a school a couple times. Then Ryan said he rolled at home when no one was looking. Typical. This morning I was bound and determined to see it for myself. Of course, we had a moment where Ryan stepped into another room at the same time Miller and I also left. He rolled. So, I flipped him back over and waited. Finally he rolled over!

I am super excited he hit this milestone and a little sad to say my baby is growing up.  At least with him being a giant baby, it's a little easier to accept because let's face it, he's too heavy to treat like a baby. He needs to start sitting and moving on his own. Momma can't carry him or hold him forever.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Congrats to Mason on rolling over! That's a big one!

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Congrats to the big boy! He'll be crawling before you know it :)

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Congrats to Mason! I remember how exciting it was when Rylee first rolled over. So long ago!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home