Saturday, March 03, 2012

Busy Bee

I have had some items to post about but I am never have the camera near or pictures downloaded to go with them.

Sheryl, Ryan and the Girls were here last weekend. The kids played super well together. Lots of pool time. It was a pretty fun and relaxing weekend. Yes, having 4 extra people in the house (2 were only 6 years old) was relaxing. The girls kept Miller entertained and all were on their best behavior (Saturday). Even on Sunday when they were tired, they still were pretty darn well behaved.

Work has been busy. I have been in LA since Wednesday. Meetings, dinners, meetings, dinners, etc. Today is graduation. I am ready to go home. I miss the boys and my bed. I feel extra lonesome because Mason is really sick and I know Ryan would like some help. Too bad my flight doesn't leave until tomorrow morning. It is going to be a long day of flying. I think I leave LA before 9am and don't land in FL until after 7pm.

Our Vegas trip is right around the corner. I can't believe I need to turn around and hop back on a flight out this way so soon. I am excited and know the next 2 weeks of work are going to be tough to concentrate. I will be thinking about relaxing and no commitments. Do what I want, when I want.

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Wow you have been a busy bee! Sounds like a crazy schedule but you'll get through it like a champ. At least you have Vegas to look forward to..which is, as Jess would say, swasome!

Hope the little man feels better soon!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Busy indeed!

Poor Mason, sorry he's got the ick. I did call and ask Ryan if he needed some form of relief, but I wasn't a good enough friend to offer an over-night shift, so he passed. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home