Saturday, January 28, 2012

Working On My Fitness

I have successfully stuck to my workout plan for 4 weeks. I have had a day or two where I missed but made it up the next day. I would love to say that I am losing weight but that's not the case. I have tried to cut back my portions and be more conscious of the food I eat. I can tell that I am getting stronger and have more endurance than before. I guess the hardest part is making the lifestyle change.

It appears the next step to actually lose some weight will be increasing my cardio time and trying to cut back / make more changes on the eating. I have been doing better but I have a long ways to go. I feel like the changes I have been making are small and not rushed. Maybe that's why I am sticking to it better than from other attempts. Too bad the scale isn't reinforcing these changes. Maybe next month it will.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Kudos to you for sticking with it this far. That's rewarding in itself. You'll get to where you want to be eventually and doing it step by step seems to be the best method. Excellent progress so far!

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Good job sticking to it! You've exceeded the 21 days; should be habit now! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home