Sunday, February 12, 2012

Delayed Posting

I haven't had much of an excuse for the delays in posting but there really hasn't been much happening that's update worthy.

The work week was busy. Friday didn't come soon enough.

Saturday Miller and Ryan went to Monster Jam. I am waiting for Ryan to upload the videos. They met some kids from school, caravanned down to the arena, went in the pit to see the trucks, tailgated, and then went to the show. Front row seats I might add.





Meanwhile, Mason and I had made a much needed trip to Target. Then we came home and played "make the fussy baby happy." We skyped with Auntie Em and displayed our new ability to sit unassisted. It wasn't for long but Emily witnessed the 30+ seconds. Then eventually crabby pants went down for the night and I enjoyed some tv catching up time. It was so quiet in the house!

Today, Ryan hung a new light in our entry way. I have hated the 1980's light since the day we moved in but hadn't really found one I liked and had other things I wanted to fix/replace first.



Hopefully I can convince Ryan to hang two more curtain rods in the guest room today. Slowly the little things are coming along in the house. I just wish I had the time to find all the things I wanted and have a hubby free to get them all done without kid interruptions. We might have to take some weekdays off to accomplish that.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Looks like Monster Jam was fun!

I honestly had never noticed the light in the entryway, but the new one does look nice!

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

The new light is pretty nice, love the style of it.

Looks like Miller had a great time at Monster Jam!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home