Friday, January 13, 2012

Growing Like Weeds

The picture on my work computer was taken in October at a pumpkin patch. I was thinking about how big Mason was at a little over a month old and then looked at Miller's shoes. He has gone through two more sizes since then! The kids are both growing like weeds.

Mason keeps outgrowing clothes faster than I can buy them. I think I might dressing him in 12 month clothes so he can wear them more than once. He has his pediatrician appointment next week. I am excited to see how much he has grown because I swear he's put on more than a lb since our last visit. He's heavy.

Development wise, Mason seems to be doing what babies are supposed to do. We have been spending more time on our tummies together. He can lift himself up pretty good. I was worried for a while that with his fat body, he would be slow to push himself up (chest/head, not crawling position). He's been super giggly and overall quite fun. He loves to know what everyone else is up to.

Miller has been a great big brother. He let's Mason watch him play. He reads to him and keeps him company. He also likes to help with whatever he can. He would love to lift him but he's about half his own weight.
I need to load some pictures. Maybe my next post will just be photos.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I can't keep Rylee in shoes right now either. She went through so many this Fall. I just bought her two new pairs before Christmas and I don't think she will be in them long. It's even worse than outgrowing the clothes I think!

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, it's your fault they keep growing: that's what happens when you feed them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home