Monday, January 23, 2012

Mason's 18 Week Stats

Mason had his 4 month check up on Friday. He's an eating machine and his stats prove it.

Height: 27 1/4 inches (97%)
Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz (97%)

He gained a little over 2.5 lbs since his last check up. I checked Miller's stats for the same checkup and Miller was a half inch taller but 3 lbs lighter. It's interesting to see how they both grow and what each was doing at the same time as far as milestones.

With Mason being so "beefy" it's hard to find "age" appropriate clothes. He could easily move into some 12 month clothes but some are made for babies who are more active. I couldn't imagine putting him in more "structured" pants right now. He needs to stick with his easy access, comforable cotton, elastic waistband pants.

I know he will thin out once he starts moving but it's insane to think my little baby was never little. At least it explains why I don't carry my kids like other parents. I am too wimpy to lug around a 20lb blob. It makes Jazzy cat seem like a feather when I pick her up.

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

He is a little muscle man. I couldn't believe how big he's gotten since I last saw him..course I think that was not long after his arrival.

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Jess said...

In the past, I wondered, "Why would anyone put a 1 year old in a onesie?" But here's why: 4 month olds the size of 12 month olds!

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I like the chunky baby stage. I recommend getting him in those structured pants. I never made Rylee suffer through that stage apparently and she still refuses to wear jeans. She'll be the only kindergartner still wearing comfy pants! :)

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! Lucky hand me downs - the boy barely got time to wear his little clothes! 97th percentile. . . we're barely on the charts with our newest:) SQKR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home