Saturday, January 07, 2012

Shopping Spree

I wish I was bragging about a shopping spree for myself but this one was for Mason. The poor boy has had only a few new outfits of his own but since he's such a big dude, he didn't even get to wear some of them! Miller must have bypassed 9 month clothes because I can barely find any. After looking at my baby in clothes that would make a deep sea diver jealous, I decided he needed a new wardrobe (that and his teacher sent home several outfits that she said were too small).

I thought I had some money to burn on a gift card so I headed to Babies R Us. I found a few outfits on sale and paid full price for a few others. I bought him a couple new teething toys (Miller didn't like the ones we had and Mason is feeling the same way). When it came to checkout, my gift card only had $10 left on it. Oh well.

For $120 Mason got the following:
10 bibs
12 onesies
5 pants
2 sweatshirts
2 teething things
Nipples for his bottle

and Miller got a new pair of PJ's. Not too shabby. I wish I could leave a store with that much loot for that price.

Ryan and Miller went shoe shopping today (Miller's up to a 12.5 shoe!). They both came home with new tennis shoes. I went to Target and Miller ended up with a pair of camo pants. I left with eye liner for myself. Hmmmm....I seem to be the only one who didn't get any clothing related items today. Maybe I will make that up in a couple weeks with a spree for myself.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM , Blogger Jess said...

12 onesies! He won't have to repeat outfits for nearly a 2 week cycle! Awesome.

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Not at the rate he's been having blowouts! Actually some of them I washed and they barely fit. They looked so big and I even used the chart. Maybe I should have reweighed him before I went shopping. Oh well, at least it's some new stuff for a few more weeks that will get used.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, if Mason truly does quickly outgrow them, and they're 9 monthers, we might get some use out of them. That's the size Caleb's wearing, and he is a steady grower, and so far, he wears sizes for awhile ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home