Friday, January 06, 2012

Resolution Tracking

I know people are usually good at sticking to their resolutions the first week or month which is why I normally don't make them. I figure if I really want to do them, I will do them on my own time. This year I jumped on the bandwagon with everyone else and set goals early in a public forum. So, one thing I know is if I report an update once and a while, it will keep me motivated. Don't worry, they won't be once a week but I did have to share the following:

1) Vacation with Ryan: plans are under way with a few couples from MN. The destination is narrowing and it looks like it might be a trip to Vegas. Whoot woo! The babysitters are lined up and just waiting on a confirmation of dates.
2) Time with friends: I am going to a happy hour this evening with some work friends. If any of my non-work related friends want to join, let me know. It's not an exclusive group by any means. The more the merrier.
3) Exercise and nutrition: So far, I have "worked out" with strength training 2 days this week and one day of cardio. Not too bad considering Monday was a "holiday" and that meant no workout. As far as eating, back on a much more normal diet that excludes all of those holiday snacks and goodies. I even had a drink free night and one with only 1 glass of wine.

Work wise I knew I wouldn't be able to limit my time until at least mid-month. So, I am doing pretty well and feel like the resolutions/goals are obtainable this year. Now, if I can keep this up, 2012 might turn out to be a good year.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Looks like you are off to a great start! Feels good, doesn't it :)

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Wish we could join you in Vegas! I'd love to go back (especially with such good company!).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home