Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Holiday With My Florida Family

Last night we teamed up with friends, got a babysitter, and had a good evening out with lots of laughter and food. We mixed it up this year; ditched the kids and the gift exchange for an evening out. The crew headed to Buca di Beppo's for our annual holiday get together.

I wish we would have taken a group photo. Everyone was dressed nicely in holiday appearal. It looked like we coordinated with reds, grays, black, and sparkles. Mark even pulled out his red holiday sweater for the occasion.

The kids were good for the babysitters (or so each kid and babysitter is reporting). Miller was excited to tell us about his evening when he woke up and wanted to know when we could do it again. Little does he know, those babysitters aren't free. Man, if I lose my job, I am going to open off the books babysitting service.

A giant thank you to Jess for organizing not only the dinner but childcare too. It was a fun night and my cheeks are still sore from laughing. Happy holidays to my Florida family!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Jess said...

It was fun! And I too had sore cheeks from laughing so hard.

We should have remembered to get a pic! I wish I had remembered my camera.

Babysitters are expensive, but we have to consider it a mental health investment. We need that time away from the kiddos, either on dates with the spouse, or out with friends. Plus, the kids love it!

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I agree it was a great night! We should have taken a photo. Darn!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

We had a great time and the food was excellent. Thanks Jess for organizing everything!

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Kristi Talbot said...

wish we could've been there. we miss you guys!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home