Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pink eye?

I rested a little yesterday but by bedtime, i started to think I might have pink eye. I know you shouldn't share medicine but i used a couple of Miller's drops and bundled up with an extra blanket. My eyes weren't very pink this morning. I think I will see how the day progresses before I head into a clinic.

In other news, we took a drive last night to look at lights. our neighborhood had one house completely covered in red and white lights like a candy cane. other than that, not much for over the top. Across the street, one block has arches and almost all of the houses participate. since that took all of 5 minutes, we drove over to Brian and Crystal's. They had a festive display and a lot of neighbors did too.

Once we got home, I played Ryan in scattegories. I was kicking butt until the last two rounds. He beat me by 2 points. argh! I will have to call a rematch.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Typing on my xoom stinks. It is slow typing and my capitalization is out the window.

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hopefully you didn't catch the pink eye!

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I'm in the mood to look at lights. Maybe tomorrow night...

Sounds like a fun night (minus the pink eye).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home