Monday, November 21, 2011

Mason's First Day of School (aka Daycare)

Today is Mason's first day of school (aka daycare). He went to bed around 7 last night, slept until 4am (AWESOME), had a bottle, tossed and turned for over an hour, and then sound asleep until we had to wake him up at 6:30 to get dressed, pose for a picture, and head out the door.



Notice, it's tough to smile when you aren't awake. Miller hopped in for a few photos too showing off his new haircut. We went Sunday to get it cut and he had a new lady cut it. She was soooooo much better than the last one. He also sat on the chair by himself this time (read that mommy forced him, he cried, and eventually I won). The last couple times I had him on my lap and it was not fun for me or the stylist.


Other than that, the weekend was filled with chores. Ryan pressure washed the pool deck and sidewalks (looks great!). He also mowed. I cleaned house and did boatloads of laundry. Today I have an eye appointment and a chore list a mile long that I have been waiting to do once kid free. I better get cracking.


2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I saw Mason at DC today and they said he was very good and hadn't cried once! He was just chillin in a bouncy chair when we got there. He didn't seem to care that I, his favorite Jess, was there. He was just like, "Hey lady, what's up?"

He was, however, in a different outfit when I saw him, so probably some kind of poo-plosion or spit-upcident.

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

And how did Mommy hold up?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home