Sunday, December 04, 2011

Early Birthday

Ryan bought Miller and I the XBox Kinect game. It's been fun but I can't believe what a workout it is. I have been playing a dance game that not only makes me feel out of shape, but I also feel like a very stiff white person. Wowza. I will not play this with others present.

Yesterday Mason and Ryan made me turtles and then today Ryan and Miller made me cupcakes.



Saturday I cleaned house and then did my annual employee appraisal and two training sessions. I have two more to finish this week and I have to do some massive work on my inbox before they migrate us to Google Mail instead of Outlook. I am not looking forward to that chore. I think most of it will be done off the clock at home.

Today I ran to Pier 1 to get a few decorations. Then Miller and I headed to Target to get a few Christmas presents. I was able to write my Christmas letter today but haven't had a chance to address envelopes (mainly because they haven't arrived yet). That will be this week's chore. I am hoping to have Tuesday off to finish my shopping and start my wrapping extravaganza.

Ryan made me a crab dinner and I think Miller ate most of it. It was delicious. I had a pretty good "early" birthday even though it was chore filled. I am hoping the week flies by because Saturday we have a babysitter and get to hang out with our adult friends (no kids!). Before you know it, it will be Christmas. 

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Happy pre-birthday!

You're WAY ahead of me on the whole shopping thing. I haven't even begun! I have to get through finals and a mountain of grading this week, then I can focus on x-mas.

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Happy early birthday! Looking forward to this weekend too. :)

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Happy Birthday! So, um, did you eat all the cupcakes? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home