Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall

I love fall. I love it for many reasons; trees that change colors, the crisp feeling in the air, fall clothes are more appealing, and I used to associate fall with back to school.

Living in FL really reminds me how much I miss fall (we only have 2 seasons, hot and humid and hot and not so humid) but this week a cold front moved in and I am in heaven. I did some yard work last night once the boys got home from work/school. I wore a 3/4 length sweater and scarf yesterday. Today, I have the windows open and have continued what others probably consider spring cleaning. 

Jess, Mason and I sat out on the patio for lunch and some chit chat time. It was gorgeous outside. I hope it continues because this is why I live in FL. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home