Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 20

I hope this is really the magical week 20 that turns me back into a semi-human pregnant lady. I don't want to jinx myself but I haven't thrown up in 1.5 weeks. I have felt icky but no where near as bad as I was feeling 2 weeks ago. The actual realization I might be feeling better...I ordered hot honey garlic wings last night for dinner and ate them without any issues. Then, I ate the left overs this morning at 10am. Granted, they weren't hot and good like In Field Pub wings but they were still chicken wings. So, spice and meat were back in the diet. You probably have no idea how much that excites me.

Now, if I could only sleep better and get some energy back then I would be in tip top shape (well, not physically but at least mentally).

Cross your fingers things continue to get better on the 2nd half of the pregnancy side. In addition...when is my stupid internet wireless thing-a-ma-bobber going to show up so I can post some pictures? I have firetrucks, new bedroom furniture for Miller, etc. to show off.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

There is a white usb cord in the drawer to your far right. Use that one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home