Thursday, April 07, 2011

Three Day Weekend!

Ryan and I took Friday off (originally for different reasons but his plans fell through). We are headed to my parents. It's my mom's birthday Friday and Miller has been begging to go to Busch Gardens. Hopefully I can get us packed tonight or first thing in the morning. Our plans are to hit the beach on Saturday and have my parents take Miller to Busch Gardens on Sunday before we head home.

I am feeling too cheap to buy a ticket since I can't go on any rides and it's going to be blistering summer soon. After the little one is born, I don't foresee a lot of trips up there right away so I think I am making a wise decision.

Last week Miller was TERRIBLE at school and home. We decided he saved up his terrible two's for the last couple months of his tenure as a two year old. We have been threatening him he can't go to Busch Gardens unless he listens. We have even had to put in a few pretend calls to Grandpa to tell him to take his tickets back. It's worked most of the week so hopefully we get a good report for today.

My biggest concern/worry...hoping he doesn't have to poo while we are on Alligator Alley. Not a lot of options for stopping. As he gets older, some planning is easier. Some is more strategic.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Enjoy the weekend with your parents; agreed, it would be a HOT weekend at BG for a preggo! And for $70, you can save yourself the misery.

The terrible phases seem to ebb and flow. Norah had a few days about two weeks ago where she just seemed ornry -- that's when she was Bitey McGee at school and at home. Then, it passed, and she's been sweet as pie since then.

So, if Miller's been a pill, maybe that just means you're in for a very pleasant weekend with him! Hope that's the case!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Have a fun weekend!

I hate to say that it makes me feel better to hear you complain about Miller's terrible two's... but it does. I like knowing that I am not alone in my frustration! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home