Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Tidbits

Hopefully this will not jinx me but I have been feeling a little better. I haven't worshipped the porcelain god in a week and I have been able to eat more in the afternoons/evenings. I hope things are making a turn for the better. It's about time!

Miller had a pretty good week. He was listening better at school and overall, been a little better at home too. Ryan bought him a model fire truck to put together. Each night if he eats his dinner and has been good, we spend 15 minutes working on it. Tomorrow he gets to go to Uncle Brian's and check out the real deal. I hope to get some good pictures. I have a feeling he is going to think it's awesome (and it will keep Uncle Brian in the top spot for a while as the coolest Uncle).

I have plans on getting a haircut (it's been months since I had one) and hopefully we get a big bed for Miller tomorrow. Sunday includes plans to attend Devon's third birthday party. The weekend is already full and will be over before it even starts.

As for work, I spent the morning backing up files and loading some new software. It turned me into a crabby witch. That stuff always takes so long. I hope I can cut out a little early today. Although I am feeling better, today I am feeling pretty tired and would like a nap or an early evening of relaxing. That's all for today. Just some random tidbits on the Froyd household.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you're feeling better! 20 weeks or so was a turning point for the better for me too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home