Monday, April 18, 2011

Pics

Decided to load the pictures onto my work computer rather than wait for the wireless piece we are waiting on for our home computer. Enjoy a few funnies of Miller.

Cooling off and cleaning the bird bath at my parents. Why put on swim trunks when you can strip down to your underwear?


 In the fire truck at Uncle Brian's. Pretty darn cool isn't it?


Emergency! Must use the water cannon to blast it.


My new furniture and bedspread. Can't wait for wall knick knacks...


Closer shot of the cool headboard that allows me to store fun things. And, my socks and undies are in the drawer next to my bed just like Mom and Dad's.


And my big boy dresser. Pretty slick isn't it?


3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Jess said...

The big boy roms looks great! And why did Brian have a fire truck at his house?

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Jess said...

"room" is what I meant

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Love the new bed. The room looks awesome! So cool about all the potty success too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home