Sunday, January 10, 2010

Enough

I have been trying to refrain from complaining about the unseasonably cool weather in Florida but enough already. It's too cool to play outside comfortably and I didn't move this far south for this type of weather. A few days is fine but we are going on week 2. This is very rare and although I will be cursing the hot humid weather soon enough, it could warm up a few more degrees. I don't complain when it's in the 60's or 70's. Heck, not even the 50's but the 30's and 40's as a day time high...no thanks.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, it's been unbelievable! This morning, the "feels like" temp was 28!

I feel bad for tourists who have come here to escape from winter only to find...winter!

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Yesterday I took Rylee to Target and getting in her and out of the car seat and into the shopping cart (blah blah) took forever as usual - we were both frozen! We're both ready to say bye bye to the cold too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home