Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Shall I Stoop or Ignore?

There were some events at work today that have me so fired up I can't decide if I should just ignore it and cause a scene the next time this occurs or just go ballistic on the person causing me 99% of my angst tomorrow when I get to work?

The short version is I work with someone who over time has shown his true colors. He lies, manipulates, and has the ability to turn problems into my problems or make me second guess myself when in fact, it's all his doing or lack of understanding. My boss has called him out and he is even disrespectful of her. This is not an HR issue nor is it going away. I have tried to be the bigger person. I have tried to play smart and outsmart him.I have tried sticking to facts and being the passive or calm person. The thing is, I think he needs me to march into his office and rip him a new one. I am really leaning towards a surprise attack tomorrow.

I can't avoid him and I have to work with him on a daily basis. I really have more important things to do but right now, the anger is building and consuming me. This is the constant drama that makes me want to quit my job on a daily basis. Something has to change or it's going to cause me to self destruct.

4 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Can he be fired? Or, do you want me to break his kneecaps

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Break the knee caps. That would be awesome!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I like the rip him a new one theory!
PS read my blog it's dedicated to you!

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

Stoop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home