Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ring Worm

I not only picked up Miller's cold but I also have a case of ring worm. Hmmm...who would have thought that is something I would pick up. At least it's not too bad. I am on a cream to kill it (it's a fungus, not an actual worm) and it has already gone down in size. It still itches and is annoying but I will live.

Miller had a great "second" Christmas with the Sladky set of grandparents. One day I will get around to loading pictures. In MN, the highlight was riding behind the "tractor" and in FL, it was riding on his "momo." For those that don't know, a momo is motorcycle and supposedly his new tricycle fits that same genre.

We had a great 2 weeks of family, food, and fun. Tomorrow it's back to the grind. Then it will be time to hit the new years resolution which is really to exercise and lose some weight. I know everyone sets this goal but this is the first time I have set it for new years and plan on sticking to it. I received the Jillian Michael's Wii game which should be an interesting form of torture. I will let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Hope the ring worm clears up quickly!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick over Christmas. Poor you and Shannon. She couldn't even eat for three days!

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Ring worm sucks. Hopefully your cream works well. I had it about 4 yrs ago and ended up getting put on medication.

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas with all the families!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home