Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funny Conversation

Last night we had a great party with our Florida friends. We had an italian feast and then our annual gift exchange. Miller made out like a bandit. (Thank you everyone for the gifts!)

This morning, I over hear Ryan putting the farm gift together (which really means untwisting a million twist ties).

"Miller, here's the farmer.Wait, here's a second farmer. Why isn't there a lady farmer? Why are there two dudes?"

Erin replies from the bedroom, "Maybe it's a father and his son. Or...it could be the two brothers after their father passed away."

"Or it's Brokeback Farm," snickers Ryan.

Hmmm...I don't know whether it was funny or just stupid but it made me chuckle.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Norah made out like a bandit as well! And, I love her ornament -- put it on the tree today; and, you'll be proud of me: I even saved the box for it!

I'm sure there are gay farmers. Nothing wrong with two men growing crops together ;)

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

You are right, Jerry and Pete pretty much grow crops together all day at work with their stupid virtual farms. I should have named the farmers Pete and Jerry instead of Gavin and Bruce....oh well.

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

It was most likely farmer old McDonald-and his pal Mr. Green Jeans.

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Hilarious conversation and comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home