Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas-Round 1

This afternoon we will be flying the friendly skies on our way to Bemidji. The bags are packed (I am afraid we are over the 50lb limit but don't give a crap-it all fit into 2 suitcases). We will also have a stroller, a diaper bag, a carry-on, and my purse. Oh and don't forget the car seat or Miller!

We hope that he is a good flyer. I have plenty of snacks, a couple toys, and a couple books. I know he's going to be bored and throw at least one hissy fit but I hope Ryan is able to deal with it. I will be a nervous wreck. I never want to be the parent with the unruly child.

Pictures from Christmas-Round 1 will follow upon our return from the northland. I am hoping to snap some good outdoor shots. It is warming up for us (I hear it's in the 20's) which isn't too bad for playing outside if there isn't a wind.

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Have a wonderful time! Miller will do great and most people understand. You know what I say to the rest of them and it involoves hand signals!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Have a fun time!

Slip Miller half a Drammamine 30 minutes before the flight; he'll wake up once you get to Bemidji :)

 
At 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our little hill has enough snow for Miller to go sledding. The sun is warm - hope it doesn't melt the snow...
See ya soon.
Coyote Mama

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I hear the flights didn't go exactly as planned - typical. Hope it went okay though and Miller was able to hang in there. Have fun! Tell Miller to throw some snow for Rylee. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home