Saturday, November 21, 2009

Buggy Ride With Mom

Miller and I went for a bike ride this morning. Let's just say that this old lady is out of shape. My butt bones hurt from my seat, my legs are tired, and my arms are feeling weird. Oh well, hopefully it means I worked something and this pretend diet/life style change is going to work. Ryan will say that at the pace I was riding, it's going to take me years because I was pretty slow.

I am abandoning the boys this afternoon for lunch with the girls and then going to see New Moon. It should be fun but I feel bad leaving them this afternoon. Tonight/tomorrow I have to burn the midnight oil and get some work done. We had the nice Friday afternoon "you gotta get this done" speech and the timeline requires weekend work to do it. Yuck!

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I haven't ridden a bike in forever, and I'm sure that I'd get "bike butt" too!

Have fun working.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home